nami
Ohayo Minna-san..

Ohoho it's noon already, but I just woke up 15 minutes ago (when I started writing) so it's still morning for me :P

Happy Maulidur Rasul~~

But that's not what I'm writing about in this entry. As promised in previous entry, I'm writing about this new manga series, Bakuman. Actually it's not new, but I just recently started to read it. When it first published online, I read the first chapter but dunno why I didn't follow it since. Maybe that time I was engrossed with other manga, anime or drama.


OK, after seeing first volume of Bakuman in store, (not sure how many volumes are already published) I decided to start reading it. As expected from Hikago's and Death Note's mangaka, Bakuman is indeed interesting. Oh I know now, the first time I read the first chapter, I stopped because it takes time reading it, and I was busy with other then-interesting series. Bakuman requires a lot of reading, because it has many dialoque, quite similar with Death Note. Explanations that are required in order to understand the story.

It's interesting to understand the world of mangakas. And the boys' determinations are really something. Hmm I guess this is the same feeling of watching "The Social Network" movie. I love Facebook very much, so I love watching a movie on how Facebook was first developed and stories behind it. Same goes with Bakuman, I love manga very much so of course this interests me as much!! (I'm downloading the anime episodes now. Oh no.. I'm so really busy!! I still got tones of One Piece anime episodes to watch, Bakuman manga to read.. hmm which one first???)

I guess I will stop write here. Bakuman manga is getting interesting, but reading is really time consuming, so maybe I'll watch the anime first. But reading manga is the best way to understand all the details. arghhhh doushiyo???

Maa... ja naa!! ;)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment